Struggling to use Foundation brushes, wedge style sponges or your fingers with the dream of that Professional Makeup Artist finish?
Beauty Pod is your new Makeup Tool.
The Pod is not your typical Makeup Sponge but a non-latex, ergonomic hygienic Beauty Tool that will save you time in application and deliver a flawless finish with no mess.
“It doesn’t absorb makeup like the usual makeup sponge it keeps the product in the top layer of the Beauty Pod so all you need to do is press to dispense the product.” Once the sponge is coated in foundation, “I like to stipple on the base. Sometimes people swipe and smear foundation over the face, but really, you’re just moving it around and taking it off. Stippling gives instant coverage placed right where you want it.” After you put on a light layer, “stipple more where needed so it doesn’t look too heavy.”
- Dampen Pod until is swells up then firmly squeeze out all excess water. Then place in towel or tissue squeezing to expel remaining water.
- Apply Foundation to the wide end of the Beauty Pod and gently work in a patting motion on the forehead, cheeks and neck area.
- With the fine pointed end now apply foundation to the chin, nose and eye areas.
- Still need more coverage? Apply foundation again to the fine pointed end & reapply to the areas that need extra coverage.
- With Beauty Pod you can apply a light sheer application right through to a full coverage just by foundation placed on Pod.
- For Concealer application use the fine pointed end to bounce onto blemishes & under eye circles.
- To clean your Pod, simply hand wash with gentle soap in warm water until Pod is clean. Rinse well & let air dry.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Carwarra Rd, 43, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.